Thursday, October 10, 2013

style of learning

In class we are doing this thing on career cruising and how do we learn . My learning style is a visual leaner . TO me my style of learning means to me that I like looking at what I am doing and not just getting information I like to see what I'm leaning about . My style of learning impacts in my learning by I can see what I learning about and I would do better by looking at what I'm doing . I think it would be easier to look at what you are doing if you had pictures and graphes and the stuff written down you can have the stuff not just trying to remember what you are learning about . IT would make things easier by if we could see what we are learning about not just listening to the teacher talk some people might forget about what we have talked about then when it come up to haveing a test or a quiz we would remember what we talked about if we didnt have the stuff to look at or to study from .

No comments:

Post a Comment